- Dept. of Ecology GIS Data - Data sets maintained by the Dept. of Ecology
- Data.gov - U.S. Government open data.
- DNR Open Data - Statewide environmental data including hydrology and transportation data layers.
- Office of Financial Management SAEP- Yearly small area population estimates for a variety of geographic areas.
- Puget Sound Regional Council - GIS data to support growth management.
- University of Washington Map Collection - Includes early Washington maps.
- US Census Marysville Quick Facts - Click 'Browse data sets..." for more demographic profiles.
- USDA Natural Resources Data - Various environmental datasets including orthophotography.
- Snohomish County Maps and Data - Enterprise GIS data and applications for Snohomish County.
- Washington State GIS Data Archive - A repository for state-wide data.
- Washington State Open Data - Access to state geospatial and tabular data resources.
- WSDOT - Traffic related GIS data for state highways.
- ArcGIS Explorer - Free GIS viewer from ESRI.
- Adobe Reader - Free pdf file reader.
- Quantum GIS - Open source GIS software.
- Air Quality Index - Real-time air quality data.
- DOE - Several great services including Marine Shoreline Photos, Facility Site Atlas, Digital Coastal Atlas, Well Log Viewer, and Environmental Information Viewer.
- EPA - The EPA environment mapper.
- FEMA - Flood Insurance Risk Maps.
- HUD - HUD Enterprise GIS.
- National Center for Education Statistics - Data tools for public schools.
- NOAA Sea Level Rise Viewer - Sea level rise depicted on a web map.
- Open Street Map - Open source map data for the entire planet.
- Snohomish County Crime Map - Crime incident map for Snohomish County.
- Snohomish County Property Information - County property data (including Marysville).
- Snohomish County Zoning and Permits - Interactive County zoning map.
- State-wide survey data - Includes survey control for the Marysville area.
- Streamnet fisheries data - The central source for fisheries and habitat data.
- The National Map - National elevation, land cover, orthophotography and more.
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife - Various applications including SalmonScape.
- Washington Interactive Geologic Map - Wash. State DNR geology and gelogic hazards.
- Washington State GeoServices Portal - Access to state data, maps and applications.