Utility Billing

Paying your utility bill
Full payment must be received in our office no later than 5 p.m. on the due date shown on your bill. Checks or money orders should be made payable to "City of Marysville." Do not send cash.
  • Pay online by credit card.
  • Pay in person at City Hall, 1049 State Ave., or place your payment in the brown drop box in the City Hall parking lot.
  • Pay-by-phone at 360-363-8777.
  • Pay with a hassle-free automatic bank draft that will withdraw payment directly from your bank account.
  • Pay by mail. Remit your utility payment to: City of Marysville, PO Box 128, Caldwell ID, 83606
Discount and rebate programs
The city offers rate discounts on city utilities and a rebate on some utility taxes other than city utilities to eligible low-income senior and disabled citizens. Apply now for the Utility Rate Discount or Utility Tax Rebate.

Landlord/Tenant Statement for utility accounts
Landlords are required to complete a Landlord/Tenant Statement for Utility Accounts form that authorizes the city to bill the tenant for utility services.

Webcheck Utility Lien Service
Washington state law requires title and escrow companies to contact cities and other local governments about utility liens when a property is sold. As a utility service provider, the City of Marysville contracts with the Webcheck Canopy, Inc. service: http://Web-check.net.