Roadwork and Maintenance closures
WSDOT Paving on SR 528: 55th Dr NE to 83rd Ave NE
Contractor crews (Lakeside Industries) are grinding and repaving 1.76 miles of State Route 528/64th Street Northeast from 55th Drive Northeast to 83rd Avenue Northeast in Marysville. More information: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/projects/sr528/marysvillepave/
- Monday, Sept. 18, to the morning of Friday, Sept. 22 – A single lane of westbound State Route 528 between 55th Drive Northeast and 83rd Avenue Northeast will be closed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly.
- Monday, Sept. 18, to the morning of Friday, Sept. 22 – A single lane of eastbound State Route 528 between 55th Drive Northeast and 83rd Avenue Northeast will be closed from 9 p.m. to 11 a.m. nightly.
Arlington Stillaguamish River Bridge Inspection Work
Highway: I-5 Region: Northwest County: Snohomish Location: Milepost(s) 209.00
Contact: Jim Malloy, WSDOT Bridge Maintenance, 425-339-1778
Description: WSDOT bridge maintenance crews are inspecting the Stillaguamish River Bridge on I-5 in Arlington.
- Monday, Sept. 18 – The left lane of northbound I-5 at the Stillaguamish River Bridge will be closed from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
CITY OF MARYSVILLE PROJECTS
Construction has begun on new Marysville water mainProject replaces, upsizes 40-year-old water main for growing community
- 67th Avenue NE (49th Street NE to SR 528): July 24-late September - Remove and rebuild ADA ramps, repair pavement, full-width grind and pavement overlay, new pavement markings
Work to build a new water main along 83rd Avenue Northeast begins Monday. Construction of the 1.2-mile-long project will start at Soper Hill Road near 29th Place Northeast. It includes building a new water main, valves and services in the southbound lane of 83rd Avenue Northeast, followed by pavement grinding, overlay and new road markings there. The project ends just north of Sunnyside School Road and is expected to be complete in early December.
Residents and travelers on 83rd (in the Soper Hill area of southeast Marysville) can expect single-lane closures with flaggers and potential delays at times.The new water main replaces the current one built in 1976 and offers more capacity to serve the growing southeast Marysville community. Marysville, the second largest city in Snohomish County, was the fastest growing city in the state in 2015. This $1.18 million project was included in the city’s 2017-18 biennial budget. Performing the work is contractor Reece Construction.
Summer road overlay projects start July 24
- 51st Avenue NE (railroad tracks to 152nd St NE): Tentatively August - September TBD - Repair pavement, full-width grind and pavement overlay, new pavement markings
- 71st Avenue NE (40th Street NE to 44th Street NE): August-September TBD - Repair pavement, full-width grind and pavement overlay, new pavement markings
- 92nd Street NE (State Avenue to 45th Drive NE): August-September TBD - Repair pavement, full-width grind and pavement overlay, new pavement markings
These projects are funded by voter-approved Transportation Benefit District funds. Performing the work is contractor Cadman Materials, Inc. (formerly Cemex Construction Materials). For more information, contact Project Engineer Adam Benton at 360-363-8283.
No info at this time.
No projects at this time.
Updated September 18, 10:00 a.m.