I Want ToMayor & CouncilDepartmentsCitizensBusinessVisitors
Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alert - Currently No Alerts
I want to contact animal control
Animal control complaint calls must to routed through 911 to establish a record.

Public Safety

Show All Answers

1. I want to get a copy of a Police report
2. I want to contact animal control
3. I want to find out about the City of Marysville's Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan
4. How much does it cost to surrender or collect a stray pet through the Everett Animal Shelter?
5. I want to know about laws regarding fireworks in Marysville
6. I want to contact the Police Department
7. I want to contact Code Enforcement