View the Executive Summary from the Mayor's Task Force on Growth Management meetings.
Mayor Jon Nehring created and appointed a new Mayor’s Task Force on Growth Management in 2020 to consider and provide input into the future of Marysville. As the second largest city in Snohomish County and one of the fastest growing in Washington state, Marysville expects continued growth and must comply with the Growth Management Act while city leaders aim to maintain our sense of community.
Task Force findings will be used to help the City establish scope and policy for the required update of the Marysville Comprehensive Plan due in 2023, and to update planning documents such as the Downtown Master Plan and amendments to development codes.
- Peter Condyles, resident at large
- Dan Hazen, resident at large
- Kristin Kinnamon, resident at large
- Rickelle Pegrum, resident at large
- Rob Robertson, resident at large
- Steve Leifer, Planning Commissioner
- Mark James, City Council
- Steve Muller, City Council
- Michael Stevens, City Council
- Dylan Sluder, Master Builders Association