- For health information relating to COVID-19, please visit the Snohomish Health District. The Health District is the primary resource for prevention guidelines, case count information, health updates and resources.
- Visit the Washington State Department of Health website for state-wide information relating to Coronavirus.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control for national information and resources.
- The Center for Disease Control has issued updated guidance for those that are fully vaccinated.
- If you have general questions regarding COVID-19, Washington State has setup a Coronavirus Call Center. Please dial 800-525-0127.
City of Marysville Grant Programs
- The Utility Assistance Grants Application is currently open. The grant offers a one-time bill credit of $200 ($100 for those who have a discounted utility rate) to those who qualify. Funds are limited; grants will first be awarded to eligible applicants who have not previously received a grant. Those who were previously awarded a grant may still apply and will be put on a wait list; if funding is still available, those grants will be awarded in the order received. View the grant application for eligibility criteria and additional details. For questions, please contact the City of Marysville Utility Billing department at (360) 363-8001.
Community Support and Resources
- We have many great community organizations that offer services to those in need, and opportunities for those who want to help by volunteering their time or resources.
- Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund: eligible recipients can receive $1,000, with a limit of $3,000 per household.
Business and Employee Support and Resources
- Washington State Department of Commerce Community Small Business Resiliency Grant: Small business that have been in operation since at least March 1, 2019 may apply for grants up to $10,000. For full eligibility requirements and details, visit the grant webpage. Application closes on Oct. 28th at noon.
- Businesses and employees are both impacted as we try and navigate through these difficult times. There are resources that may be available for both businesses and individual employees that are directly impacted by COVID-19.
Washington State Coronavirus Webpage | https://coronavirus.wa.gov
- Government Emergency Actions for local, State and Federal actions
- Information for Supporting Business and Workers affected by Coronavirus
- Childcare, K-12 and Higher Education relating to COVID-19
- Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund: The relief fund will provide $40 million federal funds to assist Washington workers who miss work due to COVID-19, but are unable to access federal stimulus programs or other support due to their immigration status. Eligible recipients can receive $1,000, with a limit of $3,000 per household. View program information, eligibility and the application online at www.immigrantreliefwa.org.
- Traveler and Commuter Information
- Information for you are your family, including the following information and more:
- Washington State Financial Resources
- Environmental Protection Agency list of recommended cleaning products
- Coronavirus Basics including what it is, what the symptoms are, how it spreads and more
- Higher Risk Populations
- Information for pregnant women and new mothers
- Insurance and billing information for testing
- Stigma Reduction
Tips for Preparation and Continuity
City buildings are open to the public.
In accordance with CDC guidance and state regulations, please wear a mask when you enter city buildings unless you are fully vaccinated; that means two weeks after your second dose of a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine. Please do not enter if you are sick. To avoid over-crowding and maintain 6-foot distancing, we are limiting the number of people in the lobby at one time.
Over the past year, many people have found it more convenient to access city services online through the city website. If you have any questions, please call ahead.
- City business
- Call 360-363-8000 | Email
- Utility billing
- Pay online | Pay by phone at 360-363-8777 | Use brown drop box behind City Hall
- Notice to commercial garbage customers: City of Marysville’s solid waste commercial account customers can reduce the frequency of collection to once a week and also reduce the size of their dumpster to better accommodate their current business needs. Please contact Utility Billing at 360-363-8001 to make adjustments to your account.
- In an emergency, always call 911 | Non-emergency line 425-407-3999
- Call 360-363-8300
- All inmate visitation and services such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and church and religious activities are currently suspended.
- Community Development & Public Works
- Submit paperwork by drop box | Email for permit inquiries or information | Call 360-363-8100
- Municipal Court
- Municipal Court lobby is open on a limited basis. Face coverings are required for entry into the facility.
- There will be limited health screening prior to your entry into the building however, if you are feeling ill or running a fever please do not come to the courthouse. You will be denied entry if you are ill or running a fever.
- No further building access will be available unless you have a case schedule for an in-person hearing.
- View full details regarding court business on the Municipal Court webpage.
- The lobby is limited to two people so please do not bring other people so that the court can continue to serve those who need to access the court.
- Pay fines & penalties online, by phone or mail.
- Call 360-363-8050
- Parks, Culture & Recreation
- Registration forms are outside the Parks office at Jennings Park, 6915 Armar Rd. You can leave completed forms in the drop box and make payment arrangements by phone.
- Parks, trails, playgrounds and the Skate Park are open. Please wear a mask, practice physical distancing, and bring hand sanitizer or wash your hands often.
- Cedarcrest Golf Course is open with new restrictions in place.
- Call 360-363-8400 | Email
We recognize the significant impact COVID-19 regulations have had on Marysville residents and businesses. Does your business continue to offer products or services while maintaining social distancing guidelines? Let us know to be included here and help support our local community.
Please email email@example.com with your business name, address, phone number and business hours. Please add a link to your website or offerings (if available) or a brief (one sentence) description of your products or services. Are you offering curbside pickup, online orders or delivery? Please include that information as well.