Notice of limited operations
Starting Monday, March 16, the Public Works/Community Development building at 80 Columbia Ave. is closed to the public. You may submit paperwork by drop box there. Otherwise please visit us online. Beginning Tuesday, March 17, you can also call 360-363-8100 for assistance.
This action is in compliance with Snohomish Health District direction to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
As of Thursday, March 26, the City of Marysville and Waste Management sanitation and recycling teams are suspending the collection of residential bulky waste (e.g., mattresses, furniture, etc.) for curbside collections. This is being done as a safety precaution; at this time we have not yet experienced any significant disruptions in essential collection services. The health and safety of the employees, customers and community are the highest priority. Likewise, we are striving to comply with the federal and state health and safety directives that have been issued in this time of a health emergency.
Regular operations include:
- Maintaining and constructing sewer, water lines and storm drain systems
- Maintaining water quality
- Managing surface water
- Maintaining the wastewater treatment plant
- Maintaining traffic signals and street signs
- Striping, sweeping and maintaining streets for all weather conditions
- Managing engineering/capital projects
- Maintaining the solid waste, recycling and yard debris program
- Providing mapping services
- Maintaining City vehicles and facilities
- Purchasing and distributing supplies for department operations
- Providing administrative support for the department as well as customer service