- Economic Development
Terrie Battuello, CEcD
Economic Development and Real Property Manager
501 Delta Avenue
Marysville, WA 98270
Marysville offers key business advantages for locating business here
Ideally situated between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., this business-friendly community was the fastest growing city in Washington state in 2015. In Marysville you'll find an irresistible combination of city services, community charm and beautiful natural environment. We invite you to learn more.
- waterfront revitalization & the Ebey Waterfront Request for Qualifications
- Cascade Industrial Center
- Supporting Local Business
- Marysville in the News
The waterfront neighborhood is the first look at our city for visitors driving north on I-5. Transformation through redevelopment will help create anew, welcoming "front door" that will be directly served by a new I-5/SR 529 interchange in coming years.
To learn more about the Marysville waterfront and opportunities for development, visit our Waterfront Revitalization web page.
Ebey Waterfront Request for Qualifications
The City of Marysville invites interested and qualified parties to submit Statements of Qualifications for the phased development of housing and retail sites at the Ebey Waterfront in downtown Marysville.
The Smokey Point area is home to the Cascade Industrial Center (CIC). The CIC is a hub of industrial activity that is the second-largest Manufacturing/Industrial Center in Snohomish County. The CIC includes a total land area with the MIC boundaries of 4,019 acres. This area is located within regional economic centers and is close to Paine Field, Interstate 5, State Route 9, 531 and 530 in addition to the Arlington Municipal Airport and BNSF Spur line.
To learn more about the CIC including the Market Study, Property Tax Exemption and the Opportunity Zone, visit the Cascade Industrial Center web page.
Supporting Local Business
We’re compiling a list of local businesses offering take out of delivery service, along with other ways to help support local businesses.
- Construction of Marysville manufacturing building under way
- Boeing supplier to add at least 75 jobs at new composite-materials plant in Marysville
- Council extends downtown residential tax exemption
- Bite-sized solar investment is coming to Snohomish County
- Marysville's Star Developer Search
- Regional council clears Arlington Marysville Manufacturing Industrial Center for next stage
- Marysville is ready to move on big plans for waterfront
- 5 Snohomish County cities and the Tribes join an Amazon bid
- Cities receive grant for industrial center
- Comcast to build new fiber-optic network serving Marysville, Arlington jobs center
- Great small cities for millennials or anyone seeking affordable urban spaces
- Marysville ranks lowest in the region for mortgage burden
- Arlington, Marysville team to attract thousands of future jobs
- Car dealerships, business in former Kmart coming to Marysville
- Marysville has an Opera House: Bring your Kayak
- Last stop for affordable housing north of Seattle isn't affordable for everyone
- Boomtown politics with Marysville Mayor Jon Nehring
- Culture Club: Washington cities inspire civic engagement by resuscitating, and in some cases, redefining community identity