Popcorn in the Park Movie Series
#JenningsParkMovies Summer Contest Information
The photo challenge of the week will be posted on the City of Marysville Instagram account on Monday mornings. Entries will be accepted on Instagram until the following Thursday at 12:00 pm, and the winner will be selected & notified on their submitted post by 5:00 pm. The winner must contact Lauren Woodmansee by calling (360) 363-8408 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 pm on Saturday to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize by the deadline, a new winner will be chosen from the attendees at the movie. If the winner does claim their prize by the deadline, they will go to the Jennings Ballfield lot for V.I.P. parking, and their identity will be verified by Parks staff before receiving the rest of their prize.
• Must include #jenningsparkmovies in the caption
• Must be relevant to the photo challenge of the week
• Must abide by the rules listed below
Rules (per pre-existing social media policy):
• Keep it civil. No obscenity, vulgarity, hate speech or offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks or unsupported accusations.
• No posts that promote discrimination of any kind.
• No posts encouraging illegal activity or information that could compromise public safety or security.
• No inappropriate images. This includes and is not limited to nudity, pornography, hate symbols, and violence.
Posts that break any of the above rules will be disqualified from the contest.
• One entry will receive the V.I.P. package.
• The V.I.P. package is non-transferrable. If the entrant does not make contact by the allotted time, or does not show at the movie screening 10 minutes before show time (without prior notice given to Parks of arriving late), Parks staff has the authority to choose another winner.
• Entrants may only win the V.I.P. package once during the outdoor movies series.
The V.I.P. Package
• Closest available parking at the Jennings Ballfield lot
• Front-and-center blanket/seating space for 4-6 people for the movie
• Extra movie snacks
**Popcorn is already provided
|July 13||Saturday||Dusk (9pm)||A Dog's Way Home (PG)|
|July 13||7:00pm||Dog-gone fun with Save-A-Mutt|
|July 20||Saturday||Dusk||Ralph Breaks the Internet (PG)|
|July 20||7:00pm||Build a candy car with WhistleStop and music with "Bluemoon Boy"|
|July 27||Saturday||Dusk||Bumblebee (PG-13)|
|July 27||7:00pm||Cool VWs on display - vote for your favorite!|
|August 3||Saturday||Dusk||Incredibles 2 (PG)|
|August 3||7:00pm||Dress up as a Superhero|
|August 10||Saturday||Dusk||The Karate Kid (PG)|
|August 10||7:00pm||35th Anniversary Kung Fu 4 Kids fun!|