Community Beautification Program
The Community Beautification Program is no longer accepting applications for projects completed in 2024. Missed the application deadline? To be notified of future Community Beautification Grant opportunities, please complete the online notification interest form.
The CBP provides funding to Marysville neighborhoods, community groups, and local businesses (businesses located from the south city limit to 8th Street and the west city limit east to Alder Avenue) that want to work together to beautify their neighborhood or other areas of the community.
Applicants can apply for grant funding of up to $7,500 for potential first-time grant recipients or $5,000 for those who have previously received CBP funds.
The Community Beautification Program is accepting applications through Monday, Sept. 25, at 4:30 p.m. A committee will review submitted applications and make an award recommendation to Marysville City Council in October 2023. Projects awarded funding must be completed by Nov. 15, 2024, with a request for reimbursement submitted no later than Dec. 13, 2024. Applications may be submitted electronically or in person at Marysville City Hall, 501 Delta Ave.
Successful applications will include the following:
- Name of the neighborhood, HOA, or business area where the project will take place
- Names and addresses of at least two applicants within the neighborhood or business area
- In neighborhoods with an HOA, include written concurrence from the HOA board
- In neighborhoods without an HOA, include at least five additional signatures to show broad-based support for the project
- Business applicants must include signatures from neighboring businesses or customers
- Three (3) photos of the area or areas needing improvement
- An explanation of the project - please include who, what, when, where and why; how the project will benefit the community when complete; and who will maintain any improvements
- A line-item budget, including any outside/additional funding sources
Additional application requirements and information are included with the application forms.
View and print an application to mail or deliver in person to Marysville City Hall.