In response to the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with the Governor’s emergency order and Snohomish Health District direction, the City of Marysville announces the following changes.
- All classes through April 24 are being canceled or postponed. Also canceled are the Cedar Field grand opening and the Easter Egg Hunt.
- Baxter Community Center will be closed March 13-April 24.
- This is a fluid situation and we will keep participants updated to any changes. If you have questions, please call Parks, Culture and Recreation at 360-363-8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Hall/Utility Billing
We encourage alternate options for payment and service.
- Payment over the phone: Call 360-363-8777
- Payment online: visit www.marysvillewa.gov
- Drop off payment: brown drop-box located behind City Hall
- Account actions or questions: Call 360-363-8001 or email email@example.com
- Starting March 16, infraction hearings (other than those involving the prosecutor), will be held by email only. This will remain in effect at least until May 31. Court staff will send notices for all hearings currently scheduled.
- For other scheduled court cases, you must contact the court ahead of time to report illness or quarantine ordered by a physician. Jury trials are canceled during the month of April.
- We encourage payment of fines and penalties online, by phone or by mail.
- If you have questions, please contact Municipal Court at 360-363-8050
- Only one person at a time will be allowed inside the lobby.
- Fingerprinting services are suspended.
In this rapidly changing environment, we commit to keeping you updated with the most current city information. Visit the city website at www.marysvillewa.gov for updates.