New protocols in place to comply with state order
If you’ve been anxious to get back out on the greens this spring, you’ll want to know what will be different when Cedarcrest Golf Course reopens to the public on Tuesday, May 5. Physical distancing is required and will be enforced throughout the property. Welcome back!
- Reservations are limited to no more than two players.
- Families from the same household can play as a threesome or foursome after 3 p.m.
(The exception to the twosome rule only applies to families in the same household. Family members not living in the same house can only play as twosomes.)
- Stay in twosomes or you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No walk-ons. You must book in advance.
- Golf carts are limited to one person, unless playing with a minor. Please save carts for those who need them.
- On-course touch points such as air stations and rakes have been removed.
- Flagstick must remain in at all times; do not touch.
- Golfers must limit practice time before and leave immediately after their rounds.
- No practicing on property unless you have paid to golf that day.
- No more than 2 to 4 people at one time.
- Must maintain 6-foot distancing while waiting in line.
- No club/equipment rentals.
- Credit/debit card payments only; no cash.
- Book your tee time online at http://www.cedarcrestgc.com/, on the mobile app, or by phone at 360-363-8460.
- If you are a family living in the same household and booking for more than two people, please reserve your tee time by calling 360-363-8460.
Health and safety
- Cedarcrest crews are cleaning heavily-trafficked areas multiple times throughout the day in an effort to maintain a safe environment for all.
- Please assist in strict adherence to these standards. Any customer not following the rules will be asked to leave immediately.