Following Gov. Jay Inslee’s announcement Friday of a four-phased plan to reopen business, social and recreational activities, the City of Marysville provides these changes to the status of city operations.
- All city buildings are closed to the public through May 31. We encourage you to do business with us online, by email or by phone.
- Cedarcrest Golf Course reopens May 5 with new restrictions in place. For details, visit www.cedarcrestgc.com.
- Parks and trails remain open. Please visit with your immediate household only and maintain 6-foot physical distancing when you encounter others. City playgrounds and the Skate Park remain closed at this time.
- Parks, Culture and Recreation classes and events through May 31 are canceled or postponed.
- Marysville Municipal Court jury trials are canceled through July 6 by order of the state Supreme Court. Criminal court hearings are taking place online and infraction hearings by email.
The City of Marysville continues to offer all essential city services, including public safety, clean drinking water, garbage pickup, wastewater management, road maintenance, permitting and more.
Find a complete current list of city closures and updates at www.marysvillewa.gov/1048/COVID-19.
We regularly update the city’s COVID-19 information page with new information and resources for residents and businesses; visit www.marysvillewa.gov/COVID. You can also follow the City of Marysville on Facebook, Twitter and Nextdoor for additional updates.
For more information on the state directives, visit coronavirus.wa.gov.