The City of Marysville invites small businesses who have suffered significant financial loss from the COVID-19 pandemic to apply for a second round of Marysville CARES Business Rent Relief Grants. Marysville businesses with a minimum of 10 and up to 49 full-time employees are eligible. Application deadline is July 22.
Grants for payment or reimbursement of up to three months of business rent, lease or mortgage payments may be awarded to businesses that meet these criteria:
- Located within Marysville city limits,
- Current on business licenses,
- Have 10-49 full-time employees or equivalent, including owner,
- Experienced at least 25% decrease in revenues attributable to COVID-19,
- Are applying for eligible rent, lease or mortgage payments, and
- In business since on or before Jan. 1, 2020.
“With many Marysville businesses struggling, we are grateful for every opportunity to help when we can,” Mayor Jon Nehring said.
The city is awarding these federal CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) Act funds distributed through the State of Washington.