Has your Marysville businesses suffered financially from response to the COVID-19 pandemic? If you haven’t already received CARES Act funding from the City of Marysville or Snohomish County, you may be able to receive a Marysville CARES grant of up to $10,000. Grants do not need to be repaid.
Businesses that meet these criteria are eligible to apply:
- Located within Marysville city limits,
- In business since on or before Jan. 1, 2020,
- Current Marysville business license endorsement,
- Fewer than 50 full-time employees or equivalent, including owner,
- Experienced interruptions, loss of sales, closure or curtailed operations, or other negative financial impacts due to restrictions imposed to address COVID-19, and
- Have not received other CARES Act funding.
Grant funds may be used to pay for wages, rent/mortgage, utilities, debt payments, insurance, cost of goods or supplies. Eligible businesses are encouraged to apply soon because grants will be awarded on a first come, first served basis and the city expects to distribute all available funds. Find more information and the application at https://www.marysvillewa.gov/1135/Business-Relief-Grant.
The City of Marysville is receiving an additional $393,753 in CARES funds through Snohomish County for local business relief. Distribution amounts to communities were based on population. To date, Marysville previously awarded $1,391,775 in Marysville CARES business grants this year. CARES stands for the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act.