Marysville community members decorated their homes and businesses with lights, inflatables and homemade yard decor to make our city shine and share the magic this holiday season!
Merrysville for the Holidays Community Lights debuted last year. This year’s winners were chosen by public online vote.
- Best Use of Lights – 7123 70th Ave. N.E., Marysville
- Fun Family Favorite – 7417 72nd Dr. N.E., Marysville
- Griswold Award – 10718 52nd Ave. N.E., Marysville
- Most Creative – 9515 66th Dr. N.E., Marysville
- Santa is on the Scene – 8215 51st Ave. N.E., Marysville
- Business with the Most Holiday Spirit – 8810 36th Ave. N.E., Marysville
- Best 12th Man Fan – 7906 29th Pl. N.E., Marysville
It’s not too late to plan your own holiday light drive to visit the winners and all of the homes and businesses participating in Community Lights. Lights are on nightly from 5 to 9 p.m. through Dec. 31 for viewing. Download the map at https://www.marysvillewa.gov/147/Parks-Culture-Recreation. Winners are also highlighted on the map.
Thank you to prize sponsors E&E Lumber, The Creamery Co., Costa Home Team, Chick-Fil-A, Coastal Community Bank, Marysville Tulalip Chamber and Grandview Village.