If you do business in Marysville or Snohomish County, you don’t want to miss the Marysville Business Summit on Tuesday, April 25. This half-day program jam-packed with industry speakers, transportation updates and more runs from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Marysville Opera House, 1225 3rd St.
- Vision for the Marysville Waterfront
- Transportation Investments Panel
- City of Marysville
- Community Transit
- Port of Everett
- Marysville Business Awards
- Historic Business; Obstacle Overcomer; Community Champion
- Luncheon Keynote: Gravitics, a company building space station modules in Marysville’s Cascade Industrial Center
Cost is $25 per person including continental breakfast, coffee and lunch. Register at https://marysvilletulalipchamber.com or call 360-659-7700.
The Marysville Business Summit is co-hosted by the City of Marysville, Greater Marysville Tulalip Chamber of Commerce and the Port of Everett.