How can I be a parks and rec instructor?
Contact the Parks Department to pick up an instructor’s manual and course proposal form. Then submit your instructor profile, a course proposal, and any certificates or licenses you might need to teach your subject. Pass your Washington State Patrol background check, and you’ll be all set to start teaching. More info: Andrea Kingsford at 360-363-8401 or

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the Marysville Parks, Culture and Recreation Department?
2. What is your refund policy?
3. How can I be a parks and rec instructor?
4. Where can I find the rules and codes regarding Marysville City Parks?
5. Can I register online for a class or activity?
6. Do you have volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups?
7. Does the City have a pool?
8. What is the inclement weather policy?
9. Can I join a class that is already started?