The Marysville Police Department is hosting a National Night Out event alongside the City of Marysville and the Marysville Fire District. The event will be held at Jennings Park from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, August 2. The event at Jennings Park will have an opportunity for vendor participation.
- Vendors will set up near the Jennings Park Barn at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of the event.
- All vendors will need to bring their own tent and supplies. All items and supplies will need to be cleared by 8 p.m. (30 minutes after the event ends).
- All vendors must have a free safety activity that engages the participant. Complimentary take-away items are also permitted. The nature of this event is to get participants active and engaged with the vendors in safety related activities or education. (Not just picking up pamphlets.)
- Vendors must be related to neighborhood safety, preparedness, or community engagement.
Contact Kristen Rasmussen via email.
For more information on National Night Out, visit the organization website.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field