Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report spill or water pollution

  1. Please use this form to report any of the following conditions that you see in a ditch, storm drain system or wetland area within the City of Marysville: vehicle fluids, paint, chemicals, soap/washwater, concrete or mortar, pesticides or fertilizer, excessive dirt or gravel, fats, oils, grease, animal waste, sewage spills, etc. You can also report information or request a water quality complaint investigation by calling the City's Water Spill Hotline at (360) 363-8100. If this is a HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SPILL, please call 911 immediately.
  2. Confidentiality*
    Under Chapter 42.56 RCW, the Public Records Act, a Complaint Form is a public record subject to disclosure. You, as a complainant, may request that you identity not be disclosed to the public. If you request that the City not disclose your identity, the City will attempt to honor your preference, but makes no assurances that your identity will not be made public. Additionally, if the complaint results in a case being filed in court, you will most likely be named as a witness and your identity will therefore be disclosed.
  3. Responsible Party (if known)
  4. Location Information: Where did the spill or discharge happen?
  5. Please provide as specifically as possible where the condition is located.
  6. Complainant Information
    Please indicate that nature of non-emergency spill or discharge.
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.