May 28, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Smokey Point Community Church
Marysville and Arlington-area residents and businesses are invited to a panel discussion about the Embedded Social Worker program in north Snohomish County. This partnership between Snohomish County, Arlington and Marysville debuted a year ago to help address neighborhood impacts of crime-related transient behavior. Elected officials, law enforcement, social programs and local businesses will participate:
• Snohomish County Councilmember Nate Nehring
• Snohomish County Sheriff Ty Trenary
• Arlington Mayor Barb Tolbert
• Marysville Mayor Jon Nehring
• Snohomish County Executive’s Office & Human Services
• Arlington Police Chief Jonathan Ventura
• Marysville Police Chief Rick Smith
• North County Embedded Social Worker Teams
• Local Smokey Point-area business representatives
An opportunity for public Q&A will follow the panel discussion.
May 28, 2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Marysville City Hall
May 31, 2019, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM @ Marysville Opera House
An Evening with Pearl Django
With a performance history spanning more than two decades, Pearl Django endures as one of the most highly regarded Hot Club style groups working today. This internationally-acclaimed five-piece band has cultivated a devoted and enthusiastic following and continue to play to packed houses wherever they perform. Join us for an unforgettable night featuring an extensive repertoire including their signature style of pristine and dexterous string work, traditional jazz classics, original compositions and an unmistakable swing that delights audiences of all musical sensibilities.
Doors open at 6:45 pm. Beer, wine and refreshments available for purchase. General admission seating.