The Marysville Parks, Culture and Recreation Department wishes to provide you with the highest quality recreation program possible and ensure your satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with the quality of your instructor, facility, or any other program component, please call us at (360)363-8400.
ALL REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS MUST BE IN WRITING (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing).
1. Participants will receive a full refund if the class is cancelled by the Parks Department.
2. Refunds requested 5 working days prior to the first class would receive a full refund less a $10 administrative fee.
Adult Team Athletics:
1. Once a team's entry fee is submitted to the Parks Department's Athletic Office, a $25 service charge will be assessed when a team withdraws from the league prior to the scheduling process.
2. Teams requesting a refund after game schedules have been completed will be refunded, less a $150 cancellation fee.
3. Refunds will not be issued for any reason after the start of league play.
4. Refunds will be made to the person listed as head coach/manager of a team.
1. Participants requesting a refund in writing prior to the team's scheduled second practice of the season will receive a full refund (less $10 administrative fee.)
2. Refunds will not be issued after the second practice has taken place.
3. Injuries prohibiting continued participation in the Marysville Parks, Culture and Recreation Departments youth athletic programs are subject to pro-rated refunds.
Special Events and Facility Rentals
1. Participants requesting a refund in writing 10 working days in advance of the rental will be refunded, less a $10 administrative fee. (Excludes Opera House)
2. Refunds will not be issued if a refund request is made later than 10 days prior to rental. No refunds will be given on trips or special events, unless there is someone on a waitlist to fill the vacancy.