How do I get a protection order?

If you live in Marysville or Lake Stevens, Marysville Municipal court can prepare a temporary order. The form is available online and can be submitted by email to the Municipal Court. Call the court for more information 360-363-8050. Contact Snohomish County Superior Court for

information about protection orders

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. How do I get a protection order?
3. How was I selected for jury duty?
4. How do I get excused from jury duty?
5. How do I tell if I have a warrant?
6. How do I clear my warrant?
7. Can I deal with a City of Marysville ticket at another court closer to my home?
8. Where do I file a civil case, such as divorce or small claims?