Sign up to receive emergency alert notifications from City of Marysville Emergency Management.
Easiest option: From your smart phone, send a text to 226787, enter MarysvilleWA in the text field, and enter. That's it!
Alternate: Sign up here
- Depending on your phone service, you may receive alerts via text message or automated phone call.
- You can opt to receive messages in English, Spanish or many other languages.
- You can add information about other people in your household to help first responders in the event of an emergency.
- If you live or work outside the City of Marysville, you can register the other address as well to get notifications for both locations.
- This Smart911 service is provided free of charge. Services are paid for by public agencies to ensure free and equal access to all residents of our community.
The goal of Emergency Management is to work to prevent, prepare for, respond to, and recover from the effects of hazards (natural or man-made) impacting the City of Marysville. Included in this is a full range of emergency planning, preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation activities intended to minimize the impacts to people, the environment, the economy and property throughout Marysville.
The Community Preparedness Program is responsible for identifying activities and strategies to reach out into various community sectors to elevate the general level of emergency preparedness, assessment, evacuation and relocation. Such strategies include public education and training, recruiting, mobilizing and coordinating volunteers, supporting neighborhood preparedness through Map Your Neighborhood (MYN) and preparing to utilize Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) members for disasters.
Emergency Management Plans
The City is guided by a Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP).
Preparedness Tips & Updates
Follow us on Facebook for preparedness tips and updates.