Marysville Ready Business
Steps to becoming a Marysville Ready Business
- Connect with Marysville Emergency Management to exchange contact information and introduce yourself. 360-363-8000 or email@example.com.
- Select and complete at least five additional steps from the our Marysville Ready Business handout.
- Register your business as a “Marysville Ready Business” by completing this registration form and sharing which steps you took.
- Marysville Emergency Management will provide a "Marysville Ready Business" window cling you can display on your storefront so the community knows that you are actively preparing for the next disaster.
Benefits of becoming a Marysville Ready Business
- Connect with resources to stay informed before, during, and after a weather event or disaster.
- Preparedness training, planning and emergency exercise support from City of Marysville Emergency Management.
- Receive information on grant assistance opportunities after a disaster.
- Helping staff prepare contributes to a higher likelihood that they are able to continue working after a disaster.
- Be able to continue to provide goods and services to your customers and clients.
- City recognition for preparing your business.
Opportunities for a Marysville Ready Business
- Receive emergency notifications by signing up for Marysville Alerts.
- Become an official ambassador in the National Weather Service’s Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador program to promote weather readiness.
- Participation in The Great Washington ShakeOut earthquake drill (with Certificate of Participation).
- Support the Marysville community and support others before, during, and after a disaster.
These Marysville Ready Businesses have made a commitment to preparing for emergencies and disasters.
- Coastal Community Bank - Marysville Branch
- The Greater Marysville Tulalip Chamber of Commerce
- Realty One Group Orca
- Sno-Isle Libraries - Marysville Library