- Utility Billing
- Paying Your Utility Bill
Paying Your Utility Bill
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes, Click here for our payment site. Enter your 12-digit account number and customer ID to do a one-time express pay; OR create an online profile.
How do I set up Autopay?
Step 1: Create an online profile
- enter your 12-digit account number and customer ID and click "Next"
- fill in all required fields (don't forget to add your email address)
- click "Create Online Profile"
- click on "Autopay Setup"
- fill in all required fields
- click "Create Autopay Payment Option"
- finally, check the box that says "Active?" and click "Update Autopay Schedule"
*Please note: If you set up AutoPay by 10pm the night before your due date, it will be taken out on the next due date. If you set up AutoPay after 10pm the night before your due date, please check to see that the payment processed on the due date. (Our process runs at 6am on the due date, but due to system maintenance and updates overnight, some auto payment set ups will not be captured.) Best practice would be to set up auto pay by 10pm the night before your due date or wait until after 11am on your due date.
I have a new credit/debit card. How do I update my Autopay?
- log in to your online profile
- click on "Autopay Setup"
- delete the existing card information (there is no option to "edit")
- enter your new card information
Other ways to pay your bill:
- Pay in person at Marysville Civic Center 501 Delta Ave., or place your payment in the brown drop box located at the corner of 5th street and Delta Avenue.
- Pay-by-phone at 360-363-8777. *You will need your current bill number.*
- Pay with a hassle-free automatic bank draft that will withdraw payment directly from your bank account. You can request a form by mail or bring a voided check to the Marysville Civic Center and complete the form.
- Pay by mail. Remit your utility payment to: City of Marysville, PO Box 128, Caldwell ID, 83606
Full payment must be received in our office no later than 4:30pm on the due date shown on your bill. Checks or money orders should be payable to "City of Marysville." Do not send cash.
Late Fees & Returned Payments
The property owner is legally responsible for all utility charges. All delinquencies constitute a lien against your property and can result in assignment to collections and/or foreclosure. If you receive a past-due notice, the city will assess a late fee equal to 5% of the amount past due at the time of each bi-monthly billing.
If your account becomes delinquent, and both a past due and shut off notice have been generated, you will incur an additional late fee on each notice: a 5% late fee on the past due notice and an additional 5% late fee on the shut off notice. Failure to pay before the shut-off day will result in discontinuation of service, with disconnection fees applied.
If your payment is returned to us unpaid by the bank, repayment will be required in the form of cash, cashier's check, money order or credit card, along with a $40 returned-check fee. If your payment was toward avoiding shutoff, your service will be discontinued immediately.
**If your water has been shut off and you are paying for turn on, please contact our office and let us know that you made the payment so that we can notify a water technician to come restore your service.**